Ratisbons

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me identifying this signature in Kanzlei doc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me identifying this signature in Kanzlei doc!

Please, could anybody help me identifying the signature on this document? It is familiar to me, but I cannot tell for sure who's the person who wrote it. Any important nazi personality? I am really intrigued. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

It could be "Link" (or "Rink").

Gerdan

Comment

Could be Frick ????? Tom

Comment

If it is 'Frick' it isn't Wilhelm Frick as his signature is different.

Comment

Wilhelm Frick for sure not. I have a document signed by him and signature is completely different. This will remain a mystery I think...

Comment

I agree that this document does not appear to bear the signature of Wilhelm Frick, who at the time of its writing was still Reichsminister of the Interior. This is a pre-printed form response letter from the Führer's Private Office acknowledging the receipt of a person's inquiry and informing that person that her inquiry has been forwarded to the office of the Reichscommissioner for the Consolidation of German Folklore for further response. The signatory was undoubtedly a low-level employee in the Führer's Private Office who, among other responsibilities, was responsible for rerouting incoming mail to the proper office or department.

Personally, I enjoy such "slice of life" everyday documents which illustrate the hum-drum existence of office workers and bureaucrats everywhere and throughout time!

Br. James

Comment

Br. James, great explanation and I think all is clear from now on.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X