Leon Degrelle signed book. Original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leon Degrelle signed book. Original?

Hi. Could this signature from Leon Degrelle be original? I am looking for one photo or even book signed by the rexist. I never find one... Might this be an original one? Slightly different writting to other signatures I have seen tough. That's what makes me suspect. Anybody knows where can I get one for my collection? Always looking for one, but never found any! If you could help me finding one or even somebody have one over there who would consider selling...
    Attached Files

For signature comparison purposes here is is signature from the 1980s when he inscribed this 8x10 image to me personally with my name. Afraid never got (nor asked) for any signed books from him. My interest was as a researcher, he sent the photo to me after he read one of my earlier books and that initiated our correspondence.

Best I can scan as it's museum framed and scanned through the glass.

Mark C. Yerger
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Mark. I guess that depending on the age of Leon, signature changed through time. Signatures' shape and characteristics sometimes depend on health, mood, the time you take to sign, etc. Difficult to tell, but that from the book is less detailed than yours and others I have previously seen...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X