Hitler uber Deutchland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler uber Deutchland

Photo book written by Heinrich Hoffmann in 1932 showing Hitler's plane touring all the major cities in Germany. My question, is this book a common one or one of the harder ones to find. Thanks for any comments, Ralph
    Attached Files

photo
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Ralph,

It is one of the harder Hoffmann titles to find. Not as hard to find as say Hoffmann's Reichsparteitag series, but far less available than the more familiar Hoffmann books; with Hitler in the West, with Youth, Sudetenland, Faces of Hitler, etc.

I'd say the current full retail value is between $200 and $250.

Some of the more difficult to find Hoffmann books include: the entire Reichsparteitag series, Me 109, Dr. Ley, Paris Exposition, and Hoffmanns last book..on the Japanese war effort.

Best regards,
      John
      Last edited by johninhb; 09-07-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Hi John, you have answered my question and more. Thanks a lot Ralph.

Comment

http://www.abebooks.de/servlet/BookD...ite=4584526334

http://www.abebooks.de/servlet/BookD...%2Bdeutschland

Gerdan

Comment

wow....AH looks like a kid!

Comment

IMHO, I don't think that the abebooks links are all that helpful, as those are unrealistic, fantasy prices.
              No one who knows anything about period 3rd Reich books would pay that. Abebook prices are known to be 50-300% over reality.

Here is a realistic link: http://www.militaria321.com/auktion/...%2C-1932-.html

Comment

I believe your price estimates are realistic. Actually abebooks prices can be quite good, depending on which dealers are selling the book. In some cases the same book can be priced from $50 to $500. In this case for this book the dealers on abebooks have priced it too high.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your opinions and yes there is a huge price difference depending on who you buy from. I am very happy to know I got mine for a fair price, judging from what others ask or want. Thanks for your time. Ralph.

Comment

Hi,

an upgrade on the subject... Yes this Hoffmann book is not common, and is great to have. The use of plane by Hitler for his 1932 elections meetings are historically significant.
                    I found one (sold) copy for less than 50 aus, and i bought two copies in VG and EXC condition in 2015 for 120 and 110 euros.

See You

Vince

Comment

There appear to be copies available now, though the prices have increased to between US$250.00 and US$350.00 via the out-of-print booksellers.

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X