Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autograph picture otto remer

HELLO:

Photos that are signed are a bit out of my area. First, Remer is Knights Cross holder.

Second, he is the one that helped squelch the plot on Hitler.

Is there any interest in this picture. It was lost in my moving experience 20 years ago and just found.

Rich
    Attached Files

front

front
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, Is it a wartime original card & sig. ? or is it a postwar copy photo with sig.? Big diff. in value of course. Tom

Comment

I believe it is post-war signed card. If you can remove the card from the frame and see the reverse it should have a small biography of him.

Rene Chavez
        www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. My thought is that it is post war. It is framed well and if it is not worth that much I would rather leave it as is. Thanks for the information.

He is not one of my favorite characters to say the least.

Rich

Comment

Post-war signed. I had one myself when I collected GD items.

Comment

Originally posted by collector rich View Post
              Thanks for the reply. My thought is that it is post war. It is framed well and if it is not worth that much I would rather leave it as is. Thanks for the information.

He is not one of my favorite characters to say the least.

Rich
              Hi Rich, If you are thinking of selling this, please PM me & let me know. Thanks, Tom

Comment

I remember when a German-language publisher put out a book of his in the 1980's, they included a signed portrait card of Remer. This may well be one of those.

Comment

just to compare, part of my postwar signed pic of him. Rather sure it's real as wrote him when alive to get it
                  Attached Files

Comment

Autograph picture otto remer

This would appear to be a post war signature on a post card mass produced by a German (nationalist) Publisher (Schutz verlag?). Persumably Remer signed a lot of them since the publisher used to sell them for a small fee.

Comment

I agree looks post war and he did sign A LOT of pic's Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X