Frundsberg grouping "SS Pz Gren Rgt 21"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frundsberg grouping "SS Pz Gren Rgt 21"

Hello. I'd like to show a Frundsberg document grouping of a SS Sturmmann of "SS Panzer Grenadier Regiment 21" of "10. SS Panzer Division Frundsberg".
    The grouping had never been before in collectors hand and came right from the soldiers family.

The "Sturmabzeichen" document was signed by SS Standartenführer Eduard Deisenhofer. A not-so-often seen signature.

I hope someone might be able to tell me who was the SS Obersturmführer who signed the promotion document.

But the rarest part of the grouping is the Frundsberg book! It is one of the few originals which were printed in 1945. It was published in very low numbers by a group of Frundsberg war correspondents.
    The book has 125 pages, brimmed with rare photos and plenty of information of 10. SS Panzer Division Frundsberg and their fightings.

Regards

Promotion
    Attached Files

Comment

Sturmabzeichen
      Attached Files

Comment

Verwundetenabzeichen Schwarz
        Attached Files

Comment

Frundsberg book 01
          Attached Files

Comment

Frundsberg book 02
            Attached Files

Comment

Hope you like it!

Comment

Karl Kunze was the Kompanie-Chef of 14./SS-Pr.Gren.Rgt 21 when the promotion document was signed.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
                  Karl Kunze was the Kompanie-Chef of 14./SS-Pr.Gren.Rgt 21 when the promotion document was signed.
                  Thanks, Hucks but I have to apologize! I asked for the signee about a month ago at another forum and was given the answer but forgot totally about it.

It would be nice if someone could tell more about the Frundsberg book.

Regards

Comment

Hello Matthias
                    Verry happy to have news from you!
                    This group is for me!
                    What is your price?
                    Greetings.
                    Oli.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X