Albert speer signed book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albert speer signed book

Hi guys this arrived this morning and looks good to me but any opinions welcomed rgds Dave
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Speer

This book was printed in 1975 by the propyläen publishing company, so it is a first edition. The signature by Speer is authentic. He either signed such books with ink or with a blue colored pencil.

Comment

Looks good to me. Typical sig. I met Speer many times, and have several books & photos signed by him and yours look original to me. Tom

Comment

thanks for the confirmation guys rgds Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Weweslburg View Post
            This book was printed in 1975 by the propyläen publishing company, so it is a first edition. The signature by Speer is authentic. He either signed such books with ink or with a blue colored pencil.
            This is not quite right. The vast majority of Speer's authentic signatures in this particular book or "Inside the Third Reich" that I have come across over the years have been in blue ballpoint biro.
            As for the authenticity of this particular example, I am not so certain it's genuine and reserve judgement.
            Max.

Comment

My books & photos signed by Speer

I'll check my books & photos for ink color. Since he signed ALL of them to me while we were together, it should help clear things up a bit. Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                I'll check my books & photos for ink color. Since he signed ALL of them to me while we were together, it should help clear things up a bit. Tom
                Just checked them all....all 3 books are in blue ballpoint....4 of the 5 photo's are blue ballpoint....the 5th is black ball point, but I think he used my pen on that one. Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom.
                  Max.

Comment

Gentlemen, I received the "Spandauer Tagebücher" today. Inside there is a signature in blue ink. I am not sure if it is original, because it looks a little bit different.What do you think? Any opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidhøggr View Post
                      Gentlemen, I received the "Spandauer Tagebücher" today. Inside there is a signature in blue ink. I am not sure if it is original, because it looks a little bit different.What do you think? Any opinions?
                      IMO it looks ok. There is a separation between Albert & Speer, but he was known to do that. Tom

Comment

Thanks for your opinion, Tom!

Comment

Speer

Sorry, Expert, but I have 11 of such books, hand signed by Speer. Albert Speer signed these books - mostly in Berlin and Munich - and almost each of my books were signed in ink. THIS book respective the signature is 100 % genuine...no if´s, no buts !

Originally posted by max history View Post
                          This is not quite right. The vast majority of Speer's authentic signatures in this particular book or "Inside the Third Reich" that I have come across over the years have been in blue ballpoint biro.
                          As for the authenticity of this particular example, I am not so certain it's genuine and reserve judgement.
                          Max.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X