Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evaluation of dcuments

Hello community,

First, I wish to apologize in advance in case I am totally wrong in addessing you here, but I am not really into militaria topics and do not know where to turn to as a first step. In case my post is totally inapropriate here, just kick me out. *g*

I am looking for help estimating the (very rough - I am aware of tht, but I have absolutely NO clue) value of a document. It is an original document of the promotion of Dr. H.ans-Jo.achim K:rĂ¼ger, Staff Surgeon on the BISMARCK, to Chief Staff Surgeon including a photo and the note it was sent with to his wife after the sinking of the ship.

For further info just contct me and sorry once again for the intrusion.

Thank you so much in advance

I am going to guess - and this in only a guess - that value is somewhere around 150 to 200 euro.

Please note, in case Jock Auld or new members are reading this: despite being a "moderator", I am not an expert in originality or price. Any collector must do their own research and learning to subjectively and objectively quantify an item as original, and as to what it's "worth' is at any given time to any given person.

best,
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

There is only one expert on this forum and we all know who that is.

Comment

The Bismarck connection and acompanying docs i think would push the value up somewhat.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Hank C. & Simon O., Thank you for your opinions!

BrianK, I am sure that you guys all know who your expert is here.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X