SS Das Schwarze Korps Letter to Himmler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Das Schwarze Korps Letter to Himmler

I would be grateful to anyone who can assist with the translation of the letter and the significance of the pen markings/stampings (if any).
    Attached Files

In short: This is a request to expropriate SS membership of Haupscharführer Fasolt because he broke the code of honor.

The image is quite small to make anything from the pen writings, to me at least.

Comment

close up

Here is a better pic.
      Attached Files

Comment

It is the picture of Gunter d'Alquen.

Regards.

F.

Comment

Originally posted by florian_geyer72 View Post
          It is the picture of Gunter d'Alquen.

Regards.

F.
          Yes, I realize it's a letter from him. I'm interested in what the letter says and the meaning of the markings/stamps on it, ie. was it read by Himmler and initialed, etc.?

Comment

This letter passed through the usual correspondence office of the RFSS and was then forwarded for the attention of Himmler. This is indicated by the box stamp with the initials "R.F." (Reichsführer.) The green crayon notation at the top right appears to be in Himmler's own hand, so you have both Himmler's handwriting and an ink signature of Gunter d'Alquen on original Das Schwarze Korps stationery. d'Alquen is sending correspondence from Reichsleiter Philipp Bouhler and the director of an organisation who is a SS-Hauptscharführer and states that a promise has not been fulfilled, so the matter has been referred to the SS court.
            Nice piece.
            Max.

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
              This letter passed through the usual correspondence office of the RFSS and was then forwarded for the attention of Himmler. This is indicated by the box stamp with the initials "R.F." (Reichsführer.) The green crayon notation at the top right appears to be in Himmler's own hand, so you have both Himmler's handwriting and an ink signature of Gunter d'Alquen on original Das Schwarze Korps stationery. d'Alquen is sending correspondence from Reichsleiter Philipp Bouhler and the director of an organisation who is a SS-Hauptscharführer and states that a promise has not been fulfilled, so the matter has been referred to the SS court.
              Nice piece.
              Max.
              Many thanks Max.

Can anyone make out what Himmler wrote? I will try and enlarge.

Comment

I can make out "2. SS Gericht...." but a better scan might get results.
                Max.

Comment

Translation

The green handwriting on the letter is by Himmler and reads: 1. unreadable – 2. SS Gericht. The text reads:
                  Dear Reichsführer,
                  enclosed you will find a copy of the letter to Reichsleiter and SS-Gruppenführer Bouhler as well as a copy of a registered letter to director Fasolt of the NDIS who deliberately broke his word of honor to me while an official matter, regarding the SS newspaper, whereby I have to declare that the mentioned Mr. Sagerer is a clerk of Fasolt and he just could knew from him his knowledge as far as our discussion is concerned. With the same mail, I transfer the application to the SS court as far as the ban of Fasolt from the SS is concerned. As far as I could find out, Fasolt is Hauptscharführer of the SS in Berlin. I will give you a more detailed report about the whole circumastances whose now turned to our favor when we meet the next time.

The right stamp nelow is by the SS court and the left one is the receipt stamp by the Reichsführer-SS.

The letter is original and was sold in 2010 by the Munich Herman Historica auction house. I apologize my bad english, but guess that you will understand the translation

Comment

close-up

Anyone make out what that says?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Translation

it reads 1. besprechungen

Comment

Originally posted by Weweslburg View Post
                        it reads 1. besprechungen
                        Is that Himmler's initials in green below 1 and 2?

Comment

Himmler

No

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X