X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on e-stand item

Whats do you guys think?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=682645
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Bogus SS stamp, I'm sorry to say.

Comment

Chris is right.
      Jeff

Comment

ive bought from this seller before, he is honest and im sure it is a complete mistake,i agree beefed up DAF book

Comment

I have looked at many DAF membership books over the years and I have not seen the Army Service annotated in this document. In military service document groups that have a DAF book along with other combat awards the DAF entries end when the man is called to military service. I assume that this book is kept by the individual to prove that he paid his dues to the Labor Union the DAF. So why would military service be annotated in this document?

Marion

Comment

For learning purposes what is it that gives it away? If it is something that will divulge details to the enemy (scam artists) please feel free to PM rather than reply.

Is it the freshness of the stamp? Or the stamp itself? Or just the fact that it doesn't belong?

Comment

Well dang guys, hate to hear its a fake stamp. As far as the stamp being fresh its not any fresher than any other in the book. It actually came from germany, a friend is German and lives here in the states he broughtvit on his last trip. Oh well at least I can get my money back.
              Thx
              Shawn

Comment

Here is a piece that came with the book. Fake also??? Damn runied it by putting the stamps on it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by S. McKibben View Post
                  Here is a piece that came with the book. Fake also??? Damn runied it by putting the stamps on it.
                  The card is real, but the fakers stamped it again. I guess they're figuring if it has an SS stamp, people will jump at it.

hank
                  Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                  ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X