• Show
Clear All

SS EK2 doc opinions and value

Hi

I would like to know your opinions about this doc and its value

Many thanks and best regards

No opinions?

Comment

I have zero knowledge of SS units - what's desirable & what's not. But it looks okay to me, so I'd guess around 70 - 100 euro, as SS stuff goes for about double what "normal" stuff does.

It could be more, depending on who signed it, and what action it was for.

best,
      hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

IMO original.

Signature is Sylvester Stadler.

Value much more than 100 euro, Hohenstaufen famous division.

Best regards,

Rene

Comment

Original award/promotion docs of Frundsberg and Hohenstaufen divisions are rare and desirable also because of relatively small time frame of their existence

I'd say 350 euro at least

Cheers
          Michael

Comment

windhund

The collecting market is a strange place right now and consequently sticking price brackets to single items is not as easy as it might once of been. The bottom line is that it will be worth what a fellow collector wishes to pay. Nothing more and nothing less.

Waffen-SS award documents are extremely collectable, and this looks from the images you have posted to be a nice example (although it would be nice to see a shot of the complete document) Stadler is a desirable signatory although, it needs to be taken into consideration that he survived the war and was not KIA, which frequently has a bearing on the value.

Hohenstaufen related documents are indeed very collectable and I am sure that if presented on the e-stand for the right price it will sell. If priced too high, it will sit there with many of the other items for sale on the e-stand and not move.

Just my 2p.

Regards Richard.
            Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Thank you for your opinions.

Thecdoc is not mine. I am thinking in buying it. The seller ask 300 euro.

Best regards.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X