Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe Orders/Directives

Hello everyone!

Last year I was lucky enough to come across a lady who had bought an entire binder of original Luftwaffe orders/ directives for November/ December 1941 for a unit in occupied France. Sadly she seperated all of them and sold them individually, I bought about 30 of them and they have sat in my drawer and I thought about selling some and I contacted nearly every dealer around and pretty much all of them no nothing about stuff like this and as I hear orders/ directives don't come around often. Does anyone have any expertise in stuff like this?

The files are to big to attach pictures, but I am working on getting them uploaded. I can send anyone scans if they give me an E-mail.

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Knight_ridergta View Post
    Hello everyone!

...edit...

The files are to big to attach pictures, but I am working on getting them uploaded. I can send anyone scans if they give me an E-mail.

Thanks guys!
    Why not just re-size them and post them?

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

For some reason it is now saying I don't have the authority to post attachments

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
      Why not just re-size them and post them?

Hank

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_ridergta View Post
        For some reason it is now saying I don't have the authority to post attachments
        Oh, that.... You have to be an Association Member. Well worth the $25 cost, IMHO.

Or, if paying money isn't your thing, you can use a webhosting service like tinypix, imageshack, etc. Then link to pix.

best
        Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

Hank,

I just became an association member here are the pics!

Oh, that.... You have to be an Association Member. Well worth the $25 cost, IMHO.

Or, if paying money isn't your thing, you can use a webhosting service like tinypix, imageshack, etc. Then link to pix.

best
          Hank
          Attached Files

Comment

Second one
            Attached Files

Comment

Third one
              Attached Files

Comment

EDIT: congrats on becoming a member! It'll pay off, I assure you.

Well, the first one has to do with balancing the number of shovels available between Luftgaukommando Westfrankreich and Holland.

The third looks to be dealing with getting utensils for the Kantine (sort of a cafeteria kind of place) of Kampfgeschwader 40. Not sure why it would be stamped "Secret", unless they didn't want word to get out they were lacking plates & silverware....

These seem to be fairly mundane day-to-day dealings in any army, that have to be requested and tracked.

best
                Hank
                Last edited by Hank C.; 07-09-2013, 12:11 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

I think so! I think these could have been in a supply clerks binder. I bought them for cheap as I don't know their value

EDIT: congrats on becoming a member! It'll pay off, I assure you.

Well, the first one has to do with balancing the number of shovels available between Luftgaukommando Westfrankreich and Holland.

The third looks to be dealing with getting utensils for the Kantine (sort of a cafeteria kind of place) of Kampfgeschwader 40. Not sure why it would be stamped "Secret", unless they didn't want word to get out they were lacking plates & silverware....

These seem to be fairly mundane day-to-day dealings in any army, that have to be requested and tracked.

best
                  Hank

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X