Red Mein Kampf 1943 - Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Mein Kampf 1943 - Price

A friend has a red Mein Kampf from 1943 - 12th edition, its the unexpurgated book, the two bands in one without a jacket. The book condition is good, but the first page (probably with a dedication has been ripped out) I did some research found out the 12th edition had a run of 600000 books. He would like to know what its value might be. I've a question, I've seen black, blue, and red editions of Mein Kampf does the difference have any meaning ? Any information welcome.

not to be redundant...but..

It's been discussed previously or posted about prior, check the search bar for meine kampf, and read all the postings on the subject, as it is very interesting reading. As to value, it took a substantial hit by the first pages being ripped out, and so I would venture, not all that much as damaged items are still damaged items. Don't know what he will realize...maybe there needs to be an offer section for e stand for items like this that have been compromised and see what people are willing to give...but most serious collectors want items that are complete , even if in poor condition, and are willing to wait for better specimens before adding to their collections. Maybe you can show how the condition is , by taking a few shots to post here for opinions. Don't get your friends hopes up, but if he has other items , then that may be different.
    Last edited by juoneen; 07-05-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X