Clear All

EK2 spange and Transporter clasp documents

Hi all,

I need some opinions on these 2 documents:

I think they're original, but I need to be sure

Thanks!

-Remco

Both are fine

Przewisinski ended up an Oberst and Seyfert got both the ehrenpokal and DKiG
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply!

I also did some extra research after posting the documents here. I found out that on the following site http://www.janssen-militaria.com/osc...oducts_id=4591 the same document is for sale
      I think someone is trying to sell me a copy of the original document

-Remco

Comment

I agree with Simon.

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

IMO both are original!

Comment

Maybe somebody is "pre-selling" the group before they buy it from Janssen? Or, as you say, they're just trying to sucker you.

best
            Hank
            Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
            ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Confront the seller, it'd be interesting to hear what he says.
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

I confronted the seller. I asked him how it was possible that the same document was for sale on a dealer site.
                First reaction was that the documents were different, again I said that the documents were exactly the same. His second reaction was that the documents were no longer for sale...

I hope he'll not try to fool other collectors...

-Remco

Comment

Remco,

Who is the seller?

It would be good for the other collectors to know who they are and by what names they are trading by?

You must have an email as well perhaps?

This is the only way we will defeat these twats if we out them when we find them.

Cheers

Jock

Comment

Originally posted by remcovanurk View Post
                    I confronted the seller. I asked him how it was possible that the same document was for sale on a dealer site.
                    First reaction was that the documents were different, again I said that the documents were exactly the same. His second reaction was that the documents were no longer for sale...

I hope he'll not try to fool other collectors...

-Remco
                    Remco,

He is going to fool other collectors if you don't dish the dirt on the twat?

It is you who has brought this issue to the community are you going to follow through?

Jock

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X