• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

116 PZ DIV Certificates

Hello,
    I need your opinion please.
    I bought this group today.
    EK2, Sturmabzeichen, Verwundetenabzeichen in schwartz, Nahkampfspange in Silber. The soldbier is not death, He told me that he never received the Nahkampfspange in Bronze.
    Is it possible?
    Many thanks.
    U571.
    Attached Files

end of pics.

Comment

with the pics is better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files

Comment

Hi!

Very nice and 100% original grouping, despite some damages. It often happend, that a soldier had enough days for the CCC in silver, when he was finally awarded a CCC. This man had a total of 37 CCC-days in July 1944! Very impressing to me.

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Hello,

I like the set and the Graf von Schwerin signature on the EKII certificate.

JYN

Comment

I agree with the others, a nice set. Some collectors might be turned off by the condition but others won't be.
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
              I agree with the others, a nice set. Some collectors might be turned off by the condition but others won't be.
              Agreed.

Looks like the soldier kept them in his Soldbuch or pocket. People like Soldbuchs that have "been there"... these Urkunden also witnessed battle, so I wouldn't imagine their condition would be much of a problem for most collectors. If it was a unit in which I was interested, I'd buy them.

Jason

Comment

Salut Olivier. No problem with this Group concerning the originality. I am among the Guy who would not purchase such a Group because of the condition.
                Condition is THE point for most German collector, I agree that in a lot of other Countries, especially the US, the content and the historical Context is more important that the condition.
                But everywhere, the Condition has an influence on the Price, and in such a case, I would consider that 30-50% decrease is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by 708.V.G.D. View Post
                  Salut Olivier. No problem with this Group concerning the originality. I am among the Guy who would not purchase such a Group because of the condition.
                  Condition is THE point for most German collector, I agree that in a lot of other Countries, especially the US, the content and the historical Context is more important that the condition.
                  But everywhere, the Condition has an influence on the Price, and in such a case, I would consider that 30-50% decrease is OK.

Lionel,

Very interesting to hear about the difference in opinion and preference regarding condition on award documents I for one would not value this grouping any less because of the condition - to me it actually makes it just as if not more desirable. I wouldn't expect to pay any less because of the worn and tattered condition, but I respect your opinion

Nice 116.Pz.Div. document grouping by the way!!

Comment

Hi Guys. As Oliver is currently selling the Items, please note he asked for 215 euros, which was a fair Price !! Now 190 and no Buyer yet !! I consider it is an excellent Price for this historical interesting Item. I think that the same in a good Shape would have been sold between 500/600 in a few Hours without problems.

That is the best proof : The Condition has a great impact on Price, mainly in Germany, but everywhere all around !!
                    And a bunch of Collectors I know are "loving" such Items with moving historical Content ยง in poor Condition, especially when they see it in OTHER collections !!

Comment

Had it been a grouping to a unit i was interested in then i would pay more than what he is asking simply because you never see silver NKS urkunden from that area.
                      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by simon o. View Post
                        had it been a grouping to a unit i was interested in then i would pay more than what he is asking simply because you never see silver nks urkunden from that area.
                        +1

Comment

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
                          Had it been a grouping to a unit i was interested in then i would pay more than what he is asking simply because you never see silver NKS urkunden from that area.
                          +2

I don't collect loose documents or document groupings without a Soldbuch, otherwise I would have jumped on this in a heartbeat.

Comment

If I only were looking for good Stuff from Soldiers having fought in my Area 1944, I would only add one or two Items each Year to my collection. And to be completely honest, it would be Deadly boring for me. That's the reason I have different interest Topics. This Topic-list moves with my Readings, my contacts with fellow Collectors and german Families....... and the actual level of my Financial Possibilities.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X