Invasion Beach? HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invasion Beach? HELP!!

Got these 2 days ago, unfortunately, un-captioned. Where do you think these were taken? I'd appreciate it!

These mines look a little like Tellermine 42's to me, but why are they un-buried and so close together?

If you need any close up's/bigger scans, I'll try to provide them.

beach

With the flotsam and jetsam lying on the beach any invasion has passed and some mines have been cleared and marked awaiting a final clearing when time allows. It doesn't look like Normandy but where it is I do not know.

Comment

Any other hints guys? This is driving me crazy! Even some educated guess based on the terrain/building?

Comment

There are thousands of miles of beaches in italy, greece, france, and africa, so the only hope is posting close ups , and maybe tweak the shots to be darker on photoshop so details in the distance can be seen...still, the chances of ever finding out is slim, unless the guy wrote it on the back , or the seller has more shots from the same source that were once all together....I have some coastal shots also, but I do wish you all the best in hopes you keep your sanity.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X