Ulrich Freiherr von Canstein signed picture/print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ulrich Freiherr von Canstein signed picture/print

I have this signed picture/print of Ulrich Freiherr von Canstein & wondered if anyone can give me an approximate valuation as i am looking to sell it , thanks

it is postcard size
    Attached Files

Anyone

Comment

97 views & no one can help

Comment

It's post war signed from a painting. It really depends on who is looking for this signature for his collection. Value: $10-$20.00 is what the post war autographed pictures traditionally go for. I know some of the historical sites sell them for $50.00-$100.00, but that is what they are asking and not getting.

Admiral Donitz I've seen for $150.00 asking, but Chief of U-Boats, then Krigsmarine and final Fuhrer of the Reich. It's all relative.

Comment

Originally posted by Kondor View Post
          It's post war signed from a painting. It really depends on who is looking for this signature for his collection. Value: $10-$20.00 is what the post war autographed pictures traditionally go for. I know some of the historical sites sell them for $50.00-$100.00, but that is what they are asking and not getting.

Admiral Donitz I've seen for $150.00 asking, but Chief of U-Boats, then Krigsmarine and final Fuhrer of the Reich. It's all relative.
          Thank you Kondor , i appreciate your help

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X