hi

what are you think about my tiger estate from schwere panzer abteilung 510

i hope i will also get the rest of this nice estate
    Attached Files

soldbuch
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello C

Very nice. Like i told you earlier today i hope you will get the rest. Congrats again and good luck.

Is the guy stznding on the front deck of the Tiger whitewashing the gun mantle?

Regards

Erwin

Comment

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

I do not collect Panzer documents but I would really like to see some more award documents of this estate when available.

Comment

Originally posted by dennisb View Post
            I do not collect Panzer documents but I would really like to see some more award documents of this estate when available.
            The ink on those documents is not quite dry yet.....give it an hour or two...

From what little has been shown so far, this "grouping" has some Major Issues...I'll leave it to others to bring those issues to light and ice the cake I just baked.

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

I have to agree, those award entries in the Soldbuch look a little bit.... rough.

Comment

I agree with the above - everything below the pzkpfw abz entry is crap. The EK2 might have a tiny chance.

Hank
                Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
                  I agree with the above - everything below the pzkpfw abz entry is crap. The EK2 might have a tiny chance.

Hank
                  agree 100%

Comment

hi

i bought this estate directly from the family the other docs and medals are still on hold. but i will get the rest during this year...

IMO the entries are all original! the signatures of the 508 are all original only the stamps are missing BUT the entries was made in the last days of the war and it is not the first SB or WP with many entries from one person without stamps

after the kurland battle and his injury he was offset to 508

i think 508 made the entries in the name of 510 because tank brigade KURLAND was totaly annihilate

at this time tiger unit 508 didn`t had tigers anymore and the rest of the unit fought as an infantryman

Comment

Looks like this will be an interesting case of modern expertise versus contemporary documentation. I'm sure we all look forward to seeing the other documents and Urkunden.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Hundestaffel View Post
                        The ink on those documents is not quite dry yet.....give it an hour or two...

From what little has been shown so far, this "grouping" has some Major Issues...I'll leave it to others to bring those issues to light and ice the cake I just baked.

"Hundestaffel"

That is why I am so interested in the award documents.

Comment

There are procedures to follow when placing awards in Soldbücher without the stamps. I've seen hundreds of Kurland entries and they all followed these procedures. This one doesn't.
                          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGCO View Post
                            There are procedures to follow when placing awards in Soldbücher without the stamps. I've seen hundreds of Kurland entries and they all followed these procedures. This one doesn't.
                            Jeff
                            thx for the info!

i hope i can post the rest of the below estate ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by breidi81 View Post
                              hi

i bought this estate directly from the family the other docs and medals are still on hold. but i will get the rest during this year...

IMO the entries are all original! .....edit....
                              Truthfully, if you're satisfied with it, that's all that matters. It's in your collection, you know where you got it. As others state, hopefully you can get the award docs to prove the entries in the book correct.

best
                              Hank
                              Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                              ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X