Comment

l
            Attached Files

Comment

z
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Matt,
                Nice one , standard issue to Afrika campaign members, educating them on a number things to do with the country and what to expect.
                Do any of your two have entries in them, this would be nice to see and translate.
                I recently picked one up, 1943 with entries from Tripolis with attacks from New Zealand troops. Its a strange one with entries in German and then English made by a NZ soldier.
                Cheers
                nco

Comment

x
                  Attached Files

Comment

c
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NCO View Post
                      Hi Matt,
                      Nice one , standard issue to Afrika campaign members, educating them on a number things to do with the country and what to expect.
                      Do any of your two have entries in them, this would be nice to see and translate.
                      I recently picked one up, 1943 with entries from Tripolis with attacks from New Zealand troops. Its a strange one with entries in German and then English made by a NZ soldier.
                      Cheers
                      nco
                      NCO,

it has minimal entries, I posted the majority of them just below your comment. Seems like quite a few pics didn't load for some reason... Matt

Comment

Thanks Matt,
                        It makes a difference if there is information inside these.
                        Worthy of translating and researching according to the months and dates entered.
                        Some words within a date slot are enough to give away great clues on units and position for that time.
                        I will have a closer look at the pages posted and see if i can make out anything thats going to help.
                        cheers
                        nco

Comment

Its interesting how the majority of these that I have had are minimally filled out. I guess it made more sense to write letters to send hom instead of jotting stuff in the Kalender. I have had a couple that were really well filled out. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X