Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on a POA Poster

Greetings,
    I recently acquired this large poster size is 23 1/2 inches wide by 34 inches long. The paper is dead to UV light except around the edges which show considerable wear and small damage there is also some UV light reaction in the fold that runs down the center of the poster. I have never seen anything quite like this. The paper is yellow/brown from fading like old newspaper. There are a couple of small tears on the egdes that have been repaired with white tape. It would also be interesting to know what the Cyrillic lettering says. Thanks in advance to all that respons!

Marion
    Attached Files

I recognize two of the bottom photographs of Soldiers and believe they are from the Singal Magazine article?
    Attached Files

Comment

My hope is that if this is a known fake some WAF members have encountered it in the past!
      Attached Files

Comment

I do not like the graineyness of the photos but the eagle patch and lettering are much sharper detail.
        Attached Files

Comment

A couple more photos!
          Attached Files

Comment

Again Many Thanks for all those that share their knowledge to make this a better hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by mwliles View Post
              It would also be interesting to know what the Cyrillic lettering says.
              Высокая честь = High honor
              Русская Освободительная Армия = Russian Liberation Army (ROA)

Rostyslav.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X