Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danish SS-Leitheft

Hi all,

maybe some danish member can confirm whether this is comparable to a german SS-Leitheft or something else ???
    Or something special for Wiking Division ???
    Thanks in advance,

ustuf
    Attached Files
    silent leges et artes inter arma - im Waffenlärm schweigen die Gesetze und die Künste

more pics ...
    Attached Files
    silent leges et artes inter arma - im Waffenlärm schweigen die Gesetze und die Künste

Comment

last pic
      Attached Files

Comment

I have someNorwegian Budstikken .They seem to have translations Fromm Leitheften as well as specific articles for the Nordic nations

Comment

Hi,

you can check all the various topics on the WAF, danish and norvegian Germanische Budstikke issues were 90% similar to the (volksdeutsche) Germanische Leithefte.
          Same for the belgian (flemish) and dutch issues.

The only very special issues are the 3 Annales (Leithefte) done for the SS Wallonie. unreleased material written by the friends of Degrelle.

See You

Vince

Comment

One of my Norwegian friends sent me that picture of Wäckerle many years ago, and I used it in my Soldiers of the Waffen-SS book. Now I know where it came from!

A few years ago, I found the actual contact sheet at the US National Archives. It has that image and several others from the same moment, taken by SS-PK Mann Kraus in late June or early July, 1941, obviously prior to Wäckerle's death on July 2.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X