WW2Treasures

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone received their photo purchases from new member 'Portraitsammler'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone received their photo purchases from new member 'Portraitsammler'?

Hi everyone,

Last month a new member, 'portraitsammler' posted several photo offers on estand. Has anyone received their puchases from him yet? I haven't, and I paid him with Paypal 2 weeks ago.

My concern is that he is a brand new account, and has not posted any activity with these offers since March 20. He never showed my purchase as being 'sold'. Maybe he is just slow with shipping, but I receive items from Germany almost everyday, and it should only take 3-5 days to reach me. And it's now been 2 weeks.

My purchase was portrait #3 from this post. Did anyone else buy this portriat #3 from him?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=659893

Has anyone had a successful, completed transaction with him?

Best regards,
    John

portraitsammler

his last post on E stand is: Today 10:44 PM

Comment

Ahhhh...but has anyone actually gotten their purchase?

I'm still a little concerned because I haven't. I'll wait a couple more days before I file with Paypal.
      Thankfully my purchase wasn't expensive, but I still expect something in return for my payment.
      Last edited by johninhb; 04-02-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johninhb View Post
        it should only take 3-5 days to reach me. And it's now been 2 weeks.

My purchase was portrait #3 from this post. Did anyone else buy this portriat #3 from him?
        3-5 days? No way with regular german post. At least 10 to 14 days. I ship a lot to the US.

But your portrait was also on ebay - not sure before or after it was posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
          3-5 days? No way with regular german post. At least 10 to 14 days. I ship a lot to the US.

But your portrait was also on ebay - not sure before or after it was posted here.
          Agree. I'd kiss the mailman (or woman) if I received something in 5 days from Germany. I'm ecstatic when it gets here in 7 days. 2 to 3 weeks is generally the norm...

best
          Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I live on the East Coast and letters from Germany can routinely take 10 days to arrive, 2 weeks is noting unusual for me.

Comment

Sounds like you guys have VERY SLOW mailmen

I live near LA, so that may help speed things up since I'm in one of the largest mail distribution areas in the country. And of course I am refering to 3-5 business days. Plus, we're talking about letters, not parcels. Parcels can take 10 days to several weeks to arrive. And granted....shipping from a rural area of Germany can take longer....but not over 2 weeks for a letter.

I get mail from Germany almost every single day, and have for over 15 years. So yes, I DO KNOW my personal experience a little better than the comments given.

AGAIN...I would love to hear from anyone who has actually received their purchase from 'Portraitsammler'? In any case, I am filling my claim with Paypal today.

PS: Patrick....that is interesting that this portrait was on eBay earlier. That's probably where they were able to copy this image.
              Last edited by johninhb; 04-03-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

you know you have 45 days to make a claim i would suggest waiting another week or two its a bit soon to be claiming

Comment

Portraitsammler was today on the forum.

Why not to write him & show this link + ask him to show scan of the sending check, so, you will be able to see if he really sent the letter.

Rostyslav.

Comment

Hello the post is on the way, but can not say now whether it takes 5 days or 10 or just 7! I'm not the German Post!

Comment

Great...thank you, but words of advice:

You need to mail the purchase in a timely manner. You can not wait 7-10 days (or more) after the payment to mail someone's purchase. That makes the buyer very nervous!

You can not disappear for 2 weeks, without showing a persons purchase as being sold. Otherwise, it looks like you may be trying to sell the same image multiple times.
                      Again....making a buyer very nervous!

Actually, my purchase is coming up on 3 weeks old now, and it's still not marked as being sold

Comment

agree,but credit to the lad,he replied ,many dont

Comment

Hey Phil do you have a contact number for Armitage debt collectors?
                          Cheers
                          Dom

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post
                            Hey Phil do you have a contact number for Armitage debt collectors?
                            Cheers
                            Dom

? who are they dom?

Comment

Well,
                              I am wondering myself. I have yet to recieve a photo I paid for and it has been 3 weeks. I paid for the first fallshirmjeager photo he listed. Has anyone else recieved any they paid for?

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X