Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completing Hauptmann Pz.-Jäg.-Abt. 10 (mot) grouping

Hello everybody,

I hope this is not a problem to post, but I hope that through this way my quest can be solved. About 1,5 years ago I bought a large grouping which belonged to a Hauptmann der Reserve of Pz.-Jäg.-Abt. 10 (mot) who served during the First and Second World War. The grouping included photographs, award documents and many more items. I knew that it was not complete and since then have been searching the internet to complete the grouping. Unfortunately, yesterday I noticed that on the update on a dealer's website (I do not know if it is okay to mention the website) a missing part of the grouping was being sold and unfortunately I missed it. Would by any chance the buyer of the items contact me? I would really love to reunite the whole grouping as I have been trying this for 1,5 years now and really regret missing this. Below are some photographs I took of the (incomplete) grouping I own.

With kind regards,

Koen.

Why don't you write to Rick White and ask him to put you in contact with the buyer? Explain your situation, you might get lucky.

Good luck!
    Jason

Comment

i can't see your fotos by links.
      The grouping included photographs, award documents and many more items.
      ------>i can't accept split the documents fotographs from the grouping, but accpet the medals and badges apart from the grouping, anyway if put all stuff in grouping that is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by jmark View Post
        Why don't you write to Rick White and ask him to put you in contact with the buyer? Explain your situation, you might get lucky.

Good luck!
        Jason
        I had actually sent him an e-mail as soon as I saw the grouping was for sale (and sold). He wrote that he could forward my message to the buyer but I have not heard back since and I have no idea if he actually forwarded it. So I now hope the buyer is a member here as it would be quite a shame if the items would be split forever.

With kind regards,

Koen.

Comment

Still hoping to reunite everything together!

Comment

Hello Koen

I hope one day in the near future you can reunite it. Perhaps you can send Rick a mail with a link yo this thread and ask him to forward it to the buyer

Good luck

Regards

Erwin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X