SandeBoetik

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there beautifull women on WW2 pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I've got a couple of TR "cuties".

First up is a RAD girl with a plain sort of beauty (Oh, and her name is Helga!)-
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Chris

Always interested in buying Ribbon Bars or anything Ribbon Bar related!!

Comment

Here's one that I believe was posted quite a while ago by another forum member, (sorry I can't remember who ), but I saved it bacause I always though this Heer gal was quite striking & the picture of Aryan beauty....
      Attached Files
      Regards,
      Chris

Comment

Wow Brian, someone actually posted a picture of your mother on the Forum!?!

Them's grounds for fisticuffs where I come from!

Seriously though, it definitely is a small frickin' world isn't it.
        Regards,
        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S
          Those ladies in the suits are Heer Helferinen. Signal Corps stationed in Denmark. One of them is my mother. My wife and I matched four of the other ladies to another shot of them in their uniforms. And of course the one posted just above is also Signal Corps. I have my mother's cap and insignia.

Small world...
          Wow...this is crazy!

@all: Thanks for your nice pictures. I knew there had to be photos like this out there. Keep them coming...

Comment

The beach photos were taken on a lake near Strasburg West Prussia. It was in the summer of '43. This is where they had their training. The photos you have of the girls in full uniform was after training and taken in Giessen. Now you have the rest of the story...
            Last edited by Brian S; 12-15-2004, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Those ladies in the suits are Heer Helferinen. Signal Corps stationed in Denmark. One of them is my mother. My wife and I matched four of the other ladies to another shot of them in their uniforms. And of course the one posted just above is also Signal Corps. I have my mother's cap and insignia.

Small world...

Here's one of the few I have of her in uniform. The x's mark the ones my wife and I have identified. She was the most skilled on the Enigma machine of all the ladies in her group. They got her out of the barracks on D-Day to do the work that day to make sure it was fast and correct.
              Brian,

I have quite a few loose pics from your moms unit. I'll try to sort them out tomorrow to see if I can find more pics of her and any info on the back. I'd love to see a pic of her hat and insignia. I also collect female items. jim

Comment

Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to make this thread about me... But you have to admit...............
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to make this thread about me... But you have to admit...............
                  No need to say sorry, this is a great story!

Comment

brian,

Great looking hat. I think I'll start a separate thread once I sort out the pics.Maybe you can provide some narrative. I would love to hear anything you have to add on the story of your moms unit. By the way the pics came from "Down Under" from Wade "PANZER" about 5-6 yrs ago. Jim

Comment

Here are a few more pics.

Attached Files

Comment

Why did no chicks back then have zits? Some are stocky, but there are few Mcdo wide asses..... have women gotten uglier?

Comment

Women did not wear make-up back then or at least a lot less. Plus during the depression it was quite expensive. Anyways the chick in the first pick with the funny headress is a complete knock-out!

Comment

yes she is.

Eric.

Comment

in 1941

Comment

Post 13 Pic 2, what's this on their ties? The tunics look like Luft eagles but this looks to me like a RAD emblem???
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X