Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there beautifull women on WW2 pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milcollector View Post
    you wonder where she is today ?
    - six feet under, and a pile of dust and bone fragments.

Not so attractive anymore.
    How shallow! What does it matter that her body is dust? Of course her soul is where her beauty really lies...

Anybody got any pics of some hot souls?

Comment

few pics of some girls

here are a few pics of some german girls in uniforms, rad/daf or other some are cute some are well girls at least.
      Attached Files

Comment

boy some thick legs on the front row girls, must be all the sports and running ha ha
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Playing the piano;

At the beach;

Comment

Originally posted by Rikster View Post
                She's wearing the armies standard grey "overall" for office work.
                hence their nickname of "grey mice"
                Actualy this is the "army-helperin summer working dress", not a overall:
                Attached Files

Comment

Luftwaffenhelferinnen
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joeimwalle View Post
                    boy some thick legs on the front row girls, must be all the sports and running ha ha
                    Those are thunder thighs and cankles!

Comment

This photo isn't mine but I saved it from somewhere (I can't remember where). I don't know why I saved it but there is something about the girl that I can't explain - its a weird feeling, the way she is looking right at you, not happy, not sad....... anyway, she is very attractive......
                      Attached Files

Comment

Now here is a really attractive girl I had to cover her modesty for fear of breaking forum guidelines......
                        Attached Files

Comment

A.C. writes:
                          This photo isn't mine but I saved it from somewhere (I can't remember where). I don't know why I saved it but there is something about the girl that I can't explain - its a weird feeling, the way she is looking right at you, not happy, not sad....... anyway, she is very attractive......
                          The first thought that hit me on seeing your #162 was that it's a still taken during the filming of one of the many wartime movies made in Germany. Hundreds were made and perhaps a third to half of them had a military theme, plot or sub-plot. The quality of the print certainly suggests that it's not somebody's snapshot and the background suggests it was not shot in a studio.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry deZeng View Post
                            A.C. writes:

The first thought that hit me on seeing your #162 was that it's a still taken during the filming of one of the many wartime movies made in Germany. Hundreds were made and perhaps a third to half of them had a military theme, plot or sub-plot. The quality of the print certainly suggests that it's not somebody's snapshot and the background suggests it was not shot in a studio.
                            Hi Larry,
                            Thank you for bringing this idea up. I just wish I could remember where I found it.
                            Now you've mentioned the film possibility, the officer is starting to look more like Patrick Macnee each time I look at him.....

Comment

Comment

A few lookers...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X