Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

document stamp questions, help please,

I am trying to buy another stamper,
    I would like to see a category for this alone, I know there a some out there who are as intrested in this as I am,
    but the ones I have found are different from one another, in the shape of the handle, ect,. was this normal?
    my stamper for police translates [the commander of the order of the police bozen] the e in polizie is droped a smidgen,
    I dont know if this is for some gramatical reason? or just a mistake,
    I found a couple for sale and would like to buy them but cant seem to find any one who can tell me what to look out for on fakes,
    I have learned that fakes are usually on square stampers, and the originals are always on round ones, but as for my police one with a dip painted red for an alignment instead of a brass tack,
    http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtop...=537106#537106

Hi,
    Stampprint images 2/3/and 4 are fakes, I am not sure about the 1st one.
    but think it is a fake too.
    The stamper with the brass color is a give away example for fakes.

Eric-Jan Bakker

Originally posted by migileto
    I am trying to buy another stamper,
    I would like to see a category for this alone, I know there a some out there who are as intrested in this as I am,
    but the ones I have found are different from one another, in the shape of the handle, ect,. was this normal?
    my stamper for police translates [the commander of the order of the police bozen] the e in polizie is droped a smidgen,
    I dont know if this is for some gramatical reason? or just a mistake,
    I found a couple for sale and would like to buy them but cant seem to find any one who can tell me what to look out for on fakes,
    I have learned that fakes are usually on square stampers, and the originals are always on round ones, but as for my police one with a dip painted red for an alignment instead of a brass tack,
    http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtop...=537106#537106

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
    X