No announcement yet.

Totenkopf group of documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only time I have seen that variant of EK citation have always been on faked SS items although usually related to the Warsaw Uprsing and 'signed' by von dem Bach-Zelewski. And the last time I saw that variant of the other citation was for a Wound Badge signed by Otto Remer and was part of a questionable Großdeutschland grouping which was coming from the same source as the dubious von-dem Bach citation.
    I saw this set on an auction site (Pastbuy ??) and didn't like it and I also saw that they had another Otto Remer GD related signed citation. Seems strange that a signature as scarce as Remer is suddenly popping up quite often and usually seems to be in company with suspect SS citations.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
      The only time I have seen that variant of EK citation have always been on faked SS items although usually related to the Warsaw Uprsing and 'signed' by von dem Bach-Zelewski. And the last time I saw that variant of the other citation was for a Wound Badge signed by Otto Remer and was part of a questionable Großdeutschland grouping which was coming from the same source as the dubious von-dem Bach citation.
      I saw this set on an auction site (Pastbuy ??) and didn't like it and I also saw that they had another Otto Remer GD related signed citation. Seems strange that a signature as scarce as Remer is suddenly popping up quite often and usually seems to be in company with suspect SS citations.
      Thanks Kevin for your support and post!

Yes I have bought it there, but I have asked to take back this group.

I hope in the available of the dealer.

In the future I need to study with better attention these kind of groups.
      This time the photos and the other documents take me in error...

Best regards,
      Roberto

Comment

period Becker signature
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Mark for your help!

The Becker signatures in the EK1 document seems a little "staggery" if compared with that present in the vorchlag you posted.

Thanks to the available and courtesy of the dealer I have been able to cancel my deal with him about this group.

Thanks to all for your help.

Best regards,
          Roberto

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X