Peiper Letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peiper Letters

hi.....im looking for copies online to read of Peipers letters from Landberg...anybody know of them?....many thanks..k

Peiper letters

This is a very interesting topic, I hope to see some direction on this as I recall reading (may still have copies) of Peiper correspondence with some leading American figures (Roosevelt’s son comes to mind). These as I recall, were also quite conciliatory from the American ref. his sentence following the trial.

Comment

Way before the internet came along and prior to the release of Patrick Agte's book on Peiper was published, I was exremely interested in anything related to Peiper and his life and times, and duly carried out a considerable amount of private research.

I managed to obtain a copy of his personal file and I remember that there were photocopies of several post war letters which Peiper had written/sent in circulation among like minded enthusiasts. I particularly remember letters to and from Otto Baum.

I am sure that these and similar letters are still in circulation in the right circles, it is just a matter of asking the right people. You would do well to explain why it is that you want to see them and you might find some people will help.

Regards Richard.
      Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X