Anti-Jewish Propaganda paper found in house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-Jewish Propaganda paper found in house

I found this today while cleaning a house of a dear friend of mine. Apparently he was going through houses in Germany looking for weapons and stumbled across this paper so he took it. It speaks for itself. I'd appreciate if someone could enlighten me as to what it might be worth. I've seen one on an educational website but cannot find any for sale. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wochenspruch der NSDAP..
    there are plenty more of such NSDAP Wochenspruch papers with different topics and sometimes nice decorated.
    i think this were kind of inserts from different NSDAP magazines and newspapers..
    imo value is more on the lower end..maybe 5-10eur if someone likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thälmannpionier View Post
      Wochenspruch der NSDAP..
      there are plenty more of such NSDAP Wochenspruch papers with different topics and sometimes nice decorated.
      i think this were kind of inserts from different NSDAP magazines and newspapers..
      imo value is more on the lower end..maybe 5-10eur if someone likes it.
      I agree with that. The anti-Jewish ones are desirable but this one looks to be in pretty rough shape, value $20 or less in the US in my opinion.

Comment

I was thinking maybe $20-25. And you still need the right buyer. Not the sort of thing most people would want hanging on their wall. I see items like this frequently at antique stores, they seem to sit for a long time at any more than that.

Comment

This poster just sold at an Auction house for 140$ us just 3 weeks ago, theirs was in a little better shape yours , so I figure if you were to sell it on your own maybe 75$ tops... This appears to have been trimmed down to fit the frame, and if so the value is really gone.... I have the exact poster in my collection , What is the size of the poster ,and I will tell you if it has been trimmed.

Comment

I have seen somtimes boxes with hundreds wochenspruche... you can often get them for a few EUR as they are not that sought after.

I think the Auction price is waaaaaaaaaaay out of realistic price range, I think in germany at a flea market you would have to sit many weeks to get EUR5 for it....

Pricing like that reminds me of the guys who used to pay hundreds and hundreds for RK winner death cards 10 years ago... You could pick up a RK Preliminary doc for EUR1500 or so, and these guys were paying EUR200-300 for deathcards where sometimes hundreds were printed....

Best
            Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X