SS Knight Cross Holder Photo .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Knight Cross Holder Photo .

Can anybody please help me with the name of this Waffen SS Knight Cross Holder , thanks.
    Attached Files

I don't see any pic.

Comment

Sorry Eelst , photo now posted up .

Comment

Franz Hack, Wiking
        Tim

Comment

Hi Tim , thanks for your reply . Have you any idea where this photo may have been taken ? I did have contact with Franz Hack in the 1990's and got some signed photos from him but I never saw this one before .

Comment

Hack was awarded his RK in May 1944. Most photos of him with the decoration are from around then, May and June of that year. It was a time of refitting for Wiking, before it went back into action during July. The refitting took place at Cholm, in Galicia, west of Kovel.

Comment

...for 99% not an original pic before 1945!!!

Koeti
              Collect all GEBIRGSJAEGER - items ...

Comment

Thanks for your imput MarcRikmenspoel and information that you supplied .
                Koenigstiger , not quite sure what you meant by your post !!!!!!!!

Comment

Koenigstiger , not quite sure what you meant by your post !!!!!!!!
                  ...please show the backside!! Think its out of a well-known "Repro-serie"...

Best regards,
                  Matthias
                  Collect all GEBIRGSJAEGER - items ...

Comment

Originally posted by Koenigstiger View Post
                    ...please show the backside!! Think its out of a well-known "Repro-serie"...

Best regards,
                    Matthias
                    I agree with Matthias, looks like a post war copy!

Comment

Thanks guys but I just asked who the SS man was not if the photo was war time or not . Thanks anyway.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X