Otto Skorzeny picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otto Skorzeny picture

What you guys think of this picture have a chance or repro? it's not glow under UV light. 4.1/2 x 2.1/4 inch

20121231_145001-1.jpg

20121231_144834-1.jpg

[ATTACH]2414941[/ATTACH]

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Comment

Hi,
          This is not a picture I recognise from published literature, and a quick web search didn't bring it up. If the paper's UV negative and the image isn't recognised as published, then I'd suggest that the chances are good that it's an original.

Cheers,

Neil

Comment

Thank you Neil

Comment

Skorzeny photos

Hello, I've been collecting Skorzeny photos since the 70's, and I have never seen this photo before ! Great find ! Tom

Comment

Thank you Tom

Comment

[ATTACH]2417540[/ATTACH]

Comment

I found this foto inside of this old 40 reichsmark .

20130103_180906-1.jpg

20130103_180917-1.jpg

Comment

Interesting: What do you mean by inside? Do you mean you found the photo behind the note but still seen inside the plastic casing, or somehow more hidden?

As one who has also found things in surprising places I am intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                        Interesting: What do you mean by inside? Do you mean you found the photo behind the note but still seen inside the plastic casing, or somehow more hidden?

As one who has also found things in surprising places I am intrigued.
                        I found the note at the end of an old photo album. There were just a bunch of old German pics and post cards in the album. I thought the note was interesting, as I have never seen one like it. When i pulled the note from the album, this picture was tucked neatly underneath it, in its plastic casing.

Comment

I stumbled upon this photo on a site of Skorzeny allegedly in the black uniform--I assume this is photoshopped?:
                          Attached Files
                          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X