HisCol

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Postcard from «Die siegreichen Fahnen und Standarten der deutschen Wehrmacht» serie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postcard from «Die siegreichen Fahnen und Standarten der deutschen Wehrmacht» serie

Hello, guys.

Could you help me with originality of this postcard?

Rostyslav.

001a.jpg002a.jpg

[ATTACH]2407481[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2407482[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]2407484[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2407485[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]2407486[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hello,

I don't like this card. The image of the standard's pole top should not 'run off' into the border.

When I'm home tomorrow, I'll check the example from my collection. Mine is postally used.

Ramon

Comment

Hello,

i know the writing:
            ""Die siegreichen Fahnen und Standarten der deutschen Wehrmacht"
            only in another typing-font, but maybe there were some different fonts on the backside, but i dont think so.

Because of the backside, for me its not a "wartime" card.

Another question about this serie, whats a fair price for these cards!?

Best regards,
            Matthias
            Collect all GEBIRGSJAEGER - items ...

Comment

When original 25 euro.

Comment

Thanks for your fast answer.

I had contact with an expert on the postcard-section,
                he told me that this font never exist on wartime cards.

100 % Fake!!

Best regards,
                Koeti
                Collect all GEBIRGSJAEGER - items ...

Comment

Thank you very much, guys!

Comment

Hello again,

Sorry to be late in reporting back. This is a confirmed reprint card and not original.

There are 2 easy ways to confirm a reprint. Since the reprint is a one generation removed image from the original you will notice that the image is somewhat large vis a vis the border of the card. That is to say; the image here is showing the pole top to be running off the edge of the border. Also you will notice the Klein signature is similarly displaced into the border. Finally, the colors of the card are flat in appearance rather than the vibrant colors seen in an original card. As was pointed out above, the printing on the back has way too much contrast to pass muster.

Concerning the value. Unused original cards will bring at auction in the 30 to 45 Euro range withe Fuehrer Standard cards often realizing more than that. Genuinely used (Bedarfs usage) cards bring a premium that will often easily go to the 80 and above Euro range. Used cards are a specalist's dream.

Hope this helps.

Ramon

Comment

Original postcards

Hi,

Some years ago i was lucky to aqquire a complete collection of postcards: «Die siegreichen Fahnen und Standarten der deutschen Wehrmacht» serie

The same postcards that are beeing discussed here.

The collection are complete and the cards are in great condition.

Could you help me with a estimate ? What do you think this complete collection is worth if im going to sell.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

May i assume that your set does not include the envelope?

With the cover envelope a complete mint set will fetch somewhere between 800 to 1000 Euros. Sometimes more. Here in the US there is a set available with the cover for 1700USD, the seller is notorious for extremely high prices.

Without a cover envelope, you can expect to ask somewhere around 600-750 Euros.

Good luck.

Ramon

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X