Illustrierter Beobachter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illustrierter Beobachter

What I hope is to be a successful find! The smaller booklet of the lager Limited SA Edition of the Illustrierter Beobachter

Very nice! I have the large edition but I don't recall ever seeing a small edition like this one. Nice catch!

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
      Very nice! I have the large edition but I don't recall ever seeing a small edition like this one. Nice catch!

Br. James
      Thank You!

apparently it's part of the set, including the larger book you have. I found a thread about it here. I'm assuming it's rare to find them all together.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...bserver&page=4

Tyler

Comment

Hi,

Excellent book you have there!
        I have the large book without the Victor Lutze picture and dust jacket, bought for the princely of 25 Euro in Germany about six years ago.
        The dealer also had the small flyer advertising the special editions, but would not sell it to me.

Best wishes,

John

Comment

Originally posted by feldpost 58 View Post
          Hi,

Excellent book you have there!
          I have the large book without the Victor Lutze picture and dust jacket, bought for the princely of 25 Euro in Germany about six years ago.
          The dealer also had the small flyer advertising the special editions, but would not sell it to me.

Best wishes,

John
          Thank you, I came across it randomly at a flea market and was surprised when I saw it, so I had to buy it. I've been asking around about the larger book but have found no sellers. If I hear of anyone selling the smaller one I'll be sure to let you know.

Tyler

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X