X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad, Bad Dog....

This Hund grouping was pointed out to me by a friend of mine:

http://www.regimentals.co.uk/viewpho...=58267&phqu=10

The 3 photos alone seen in the ad (4th, 5th and 7th views) were e-bay leftovers that were obtained from between 1 to 4 Euros each.

I have decided to re-write part of the ad to give interested parties a little more insite into exactly what they are looking at ...here you go:

Five newspaper cuttings (worthless monetarily) relating to the training of the dogs. Many other post war dog ausweises (utterly worthless to a military collector), plus 65 highly interesting photographs (not all of them original period prints ), many of small format showing the dogs, which we presume (and hope you believe ) have been trained by the owner of this grouping (and not just randomly scored off of e-bay and elsewhere ) with their army dog handlers, all during the Third Reich period. Good close up of uniform detail and the enlisted men and NCOs operating with the dogs that have been trained, originally taken from an album and now placed in a non contemporary plastic folder (to cover up the fact that they were assembled completely and utterly at random ).

The Black Shepherd plaque is a 1950's - 1960's cheap dog club souvenier (of course listed as a "Typical wartime production").

Not going to spend all day on this, but just posted this as a fine example of the fudging that goes on day after day (after day after day) in our hobby....

"Hundestaffel"

just sad really. Money is the root of all evil. good eye tho Trev

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X