searching for a photo..german vehicle with an ID flag on it...please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

searching for a photo..german vehicle with an ID flag on it...please help

Hello all.....I am from the belt buckle forum and I need a little help...I have been searching for some time for a photo of any german vehicle (non specific) with a party ID flag on the hood or roof ( the HEY IM ON YOUR SIDE PLEASE DONT BOMB ME FLAG)....I have purchased one of these flags and I want to have it professionally framed and matted, but want to include a photo of a similar flag in use into the display....if anyone is interested in selling me a photo , or allowing me to make a high res. copy ..I would be very appreciative...this display is for my personal enjoyment...it will not be sold !!! if any one could help that would be great...thanks..chad

chad

Originally posted by Chad Williams
    Hello all.....I am from the belt buckle forum and I need a little help...I have been searching for some time for a photo of any german vehicle (non specific) with a party ID flag on the hood or roof ( the HEY IM ON YOUR SIDE PLEASE DONT BOMB ME FLAG)....I have purchased one of these flags and I want to have it professionally framed and matted, but want to include a photo of a similar flag in use into the display....if anyone is interested in selling me a photo , or allowing me to make a high res. copy ..I would be very appreciative...this display is for my personal enjoyment...it will not be sold !!! if any one could help that would be great...thanks..chad
    Chad I think I can help you out.

Comment

Dan...thanks for responding, and if anyone else out the re has any more please let me know...thanks..chad

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X