X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what we call a documented group!

Comment

Holy schnikes!

Great groupping... This is very much what I am starting to put together, and seeing this is inspiring me! Thanks!

Comment

Grouping

Very nice, complete grouping Ralph thanks for showing it.

Cheers

Jeremy

Comment

-

Very nice and interesting indeed!

Comment

Hello all - Sorry for the slow reply back to you all with your comments about my grouping...I thought this thread had made to the depths. But it was brought back to life by Bryan...Thanks...
            Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

And we are still waiting after 2 years for the additional pics..

Ralph, could you please post some pics of the early and late style U-boat jackets you have? I would love to see them.

Excellent grouping!

Comment

The link provided has some info and pictures. If not mistaken he was with this group of uboats.
                lolle
                http://www.ptbo.igs.net/~djdelong/wa...er_U_Boats.htm

Comment

Very very nice and rare commander grouping

//Petrus

Comment

Brett - Good question, but they have been packed away in storage located in another state forthe last two years. Sorry...about that.

Originally posted by Brett Dixon View Post
                    And we are still waiting after 2 years for the additional pics..

Ralph, could you please post some pics of the early and late style U-boat jackets you have? I would love to see them.

Excellent grouping!
                    Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Lolle - Thanks for posting the very interesting link and much appreciated to know more on what happen. Also the link was very informative to read...Thanks...and yes he was part of the group...

Petrus - Thanks for your comments...

Originally posted by lolle View Post
                      The link provided has some info and pictures. If not mistaken he was with this group of uboats.
                      lolle
                      http://www.ptbo.igs.net/~djdelong/wa...er_U_Boats.htm

Comment

Can I trouble you for the man's name if not the pictures?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X