Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLD13 View Post
    hello

i search the signature of oberstleutnant of panzer regiment 16 of 116e panzer division

thank you
    That is an Oberleutnant, not Oberstleutnant. You'll need to let people know what Schwadron it was.

Comment

Just saw this thread so I should post this here. Any help on these signatures would be most helpful.

Thanks,

Greg

<LEGEND>Attached Images</LEGEND>

Comment

# 283

Could it be the signature of (Arthur) SeyßInquart ??

Gerdan

Comment

Minesweeper War Badge Award Doc Signature

Does anyone have any idea whose signature this is on a Minesweeper War Badge Award document. During this period I would expect to see Hans Stohwasser who was a Vice Admiral. I don't recognize this signature and the Stamp appears a bit strange in appearance. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Richard
          Attached Files

Comment

Do you have a clear close up of the stamp? As you say, it looks a little strange especially for a KM related citation.

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't get a clearer picture. The document is item 496 in the upcoming Ratisbon's auction. I'll see if Klaus can provide a better picture.

Richard

Comment

I can't work out who the signature is meant to be. As you say, it should be Hans Stohwasser but it doesn't even look like any of the names of his senior staff signing on his behalf and if it was I would expect them to use the stamped version of Stohwasser's signature, not one of their own!
                I have a feeling that Minensuchkommando was possibly a Luftwaffe set-up rather than KM. It was certainly a post-WW 2 KM organisation.

Chef des Stabes
                Kapitän zur See Helmut Leissner (01 Nov 1940-00 Mar 1941)
                Kapitän zur See Karl Arthur Freiherr von Killinger (00 Mar 1941-00 Apr 1944)
                vacant (00 Apr 1944-30 Nov 1944)

Stab
                1. Admiralstabsoffizier
                Korvettenkapitän der Reserve Hans Piper (00 Oct 1940-00 Apr 1944)

2. Admiralstabsoffizier
                Korvettenkapitän der Reserve Hans Becker (00 Oct 1940-30 Nov 1944)

3. Admiralstabsoffizier
                Korvettenkapitän der Reserve Walter Sigmann (00 Aug 1940-00 Apr 1942)
                Korvettenkapitän der Reserve Dr. Fritz Osterloh (00 Apr 1942-00 Mar 1944)

4. Admiralstabsoffizier
                Korvettenkapitän der Reserve Hans Becker (00 Apr 1941-00 Aug 1943)

Comment

I went through a similar process looking at staff officers as well. It's interesting that in 1942 Stohwasser was a Vice Admiral where as this document is printed with the rank of a Konteradmiral on it. I haven't heard anything back from Klaus, at this time.

Richard

Comment

I was trying to identify this signature:

He is the Adjutant of the Flakerdkampfschule Sud in dec. 1943....

I found that the Adjutant in dec. 1944 was Hans Klaiber..... it is possible his signature?

many thanks Oriano
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mufasa View Post
                      I was trying to identify this signature:

He is the Adjutant of the Flakerdkampfschule Sud in dec. 1943....

I found that the Adjutant in dec. 1944 was Hans Klaiber..... it is possible his signature?

many thanks Oriano

also in late 1943 / early 1944 Klaiber was the Adjutant.....

Comment

I would say that it is his signature. You can make out the similarity of his signature with his name.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
                          I would say that it is his signature. You can make out the similarity of his signature with his name.
                          many thanks Hucks216!
                          ciao Oriano

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
                            I can't work out who the signature is meant to be. As you say, it should be Hans Stohwasser but it doesn't even look like any of the names of his senior staff signing on his behalf and if it was I would expect them to use the stamped version of Stohwasser's signature, not one of their own!
                            I have a feeling that Minensuchkommando was possibly a Luftwaffe set-up rather than KM. It was certainly a post-WW 2 KM organisation.
                            Klaus has withdrawn the item from the auction after looking at it more closely and was curious why no one else contacted him with regard to the document.

Richard

Comment

u-boat book signed

One signature naturally easily identified but the initial one is a real problem. Any ideas?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Does this read Bausinger or Pausinger or ... ?? Thanks

Also have troubles with this one:

Thanks in advance

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X