Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP Papers

Hello
    Some time ago, I received from a friend in berlin an envelope with about 50 documents NSDAP, most of them are papers bureaucratic, laissez passer etc ..... has anyone seen or have these documents? I wonder for contrasting views on the content of such papers to make a documentation of them and rank them.
    thanks and regards
    Gorka

The only document I can identify is that in front below.

It came from the NSDAP Kreisleitung Altenkirchen in Betzdorf / Gau Koblenz-Trier and the

Kreisleitung does agree that a certain Josef Rosenbauer from Wallmenroth will become a

"Reserve Lokführer" - reserve engine driver. The letter is sent to the Frankfurt/Main

Reichsbahndirektion (Railway Main Depot).

Gerdan

Comment

I will translate and document Interto to investigate, thanks for the help Gerdan

Gorka

Comment

we need a better scan to see what you have and you might want to watermark them. the documents look interesting but the value is determined by what it is, where and who signed it- this can only be determined by a better scan.

Comment

NSDAP docs

most of these docs are so called political judgements and mostly by the German Reich railroad.

Comment

Originally posted by Weweslburg View Post
            most of these docs are so called political judgements and mostly by the German Reich railroad.
            I'm curious about these political judgements.

Are you saying that the appointment of somebody as a "Reserve Lokführer", for example, was simply a political payback, and the person might not have any actual duties? Would the person receive any pay for such a job?

Or, was it necessary that *all* job assignments, reassignments, promotions and so on, be rubber-stamped by the local NSDAP office?

Comment

First I´d like to tell you that I have approx. 2000 of exactly such docs at home. The background for such political judgements was that the Reichs railroad only employed Germans, so aryans as well as only Germans who were members of the NSDAP or other organizations. Due to the Nuremberg racial laws, every German had to attest that he is aryan. The Reich railroad sent a request for examination to the Gauleitungen or the Kreisleitungen, Those examined the applicant, if he is aryan, not Jewish, criminal record etc and sent back their results of examination to the railroad administrations. Then the administrations decided to employ or promote the Person.

Take care ! Many of those documents are hand signed by very well known Gauleiter, Kreisleiter etc. That´s makes such a document even more valuable. Just google the names of the signer or google the Kreisleitungen and its Kreisleiter etc. You will mostly find them on German websites or German Wikipedia.

Originally posted by randy@treadways View Post
              I'm curious about these political judgements.

Are you saying that the appointment of somebody as a "Reserve Lokführer", for example, was simply a political payback, and the person might not have any actual duties? Would the person receive any pay for such a job?

Or, was it necessary that *all* job assignments, reassignments, promotions and so on, be rubber-stamped by the local NSDAP office?

Comment

Very good information, Weweslburg,
                I can send to certify any scanned explain what? there anywhere I can watch the Gauleiter and reichleiters you comment? thanks is very interesting to me
                regards

Comment

More of Betzdorf and Area of Altenkirchen???? This is where I live and where I do my investigations.

Could you send me scans?

Thanks

Ralf

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X