Foreign medals citations to german soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign medals citations to german soldiers

I have seen several citations awarding german soldiers foreign orders and decorations and I has notated that for any reason are much common in Heer groups that this citations were simple typed sheets or german made citations, but to LW soldiers you found elaborated documents made bilingual by the awarding country, is this true or I'm wrong? I like to see citations from axis countries to Heer soldier, find here two that I have in a NCO group, look that the Bulgarian one is german made and the rumanien is a simple qurter sheet typed.

Cheers

Angel
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Another rumanian medal.

Cheers

Angel
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Very Nice!

One doesn't see a 'Crusade Against Communism medal' WITH a SILVER "Krim" bar awarded to a Landser very often.
      Also of interest is the Bulgarian award-which I suspect is rather rare, given Bulgaria's limited involvement in the Second World War. Given the date-possibly for service in Yugoslavia? Anybody know where these units were?
      Cheers,
      JeMc

Comment

Hello:
        I.R.124 was component of 72.I.D. which took part in the Balkan Campaign and then in the campaign against the Soviet Union. N.A. 235 was part of the 198.I.D. and operated on the Crimea.
        Bernhard H. Holst

Comment

I have another group to a member of the 72 I.D., Pz.Jg.Abt. 72, and reading his Wehrpass I can say that this unit was stationed in Bulgaria from March 6th, 1.941 till April 5th, 1.941, them fight across Greece and cross Bulgaria to Rumania from May 24th till June 13th, when arrives to Rumania they trained and protect the rumanien oilfields till July 12th, 1.941 that they start his actions against Russia. This Soldier was also awarded the Rumanien Crusade against bolchevismus medal, but no indication of Krim spange, but he, as Brögeler, received the Krimschild.

Cheers

Angel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X