Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help requested for new asso. article

Hello,

Im planning to rewrite the CHolmarticle from this asso. with the approval of Seba and therefore im asking for your help .

I have had various contacts in the past with owners of the award document for the Cholmshield and i would like to contain such award docs. in the article ( offcoarse proper credits wil be given ) from various units , So any award doc. from various units are welcome ( Heer, Luftwaffe ; Kriegsmarine !!!!! )

I wil also need wehrpass or Soldbuch entrys , if you have some, please contact me at : theodorscherer@hotmail.com

Greetings and thanks for the help,
    my collectionfield : German glider pilots

http://users.skynet.be/lw-glider/

Stijn, I'm, and all your friends are, very worry about your health, you must go to the doctor, your addiction to the Cholmschild is out of control, damm day when someone showed you your first Cholm related piece.

Out of jokes, sorry as you know I haven't any piece relating Cholm, but in every other thing I'm here to help you, I wait anxiously your new work.

Cheers

Angel
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Stijn

I have no documents but I have 1 shield. If you want pics, let me know

Rich
      Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
      Decorations of Germany

Comment

Stijn,
        You are welcome to have copies of my Cholm documents...I only have the one entry in a Wehrpaß but I'm sure it will come in handy!
        I echo what Angel says and go and see a Doctor...in fact Hptm Dr. Max Fabricius....he was IIa Adjutant of 281 Sich.Div.!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Ian
        Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Ian don't be cruel, Stijn is ill enough, you offered him documents, Wehrpass entries and an interview with a man who was there, in many countries what you are doing means jail time as cruelty with the animals.

Cheers

Angel
          Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

I wonder why he has this fixation with Cholm...maybe he is born again! But who? His email say Theodor Scherer but is this him? Or is he really Elvis?

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

I don't know Elvis seved at the garrison of Cholm, but all is posible, perhaps we must take Stijn to an hipnosis sesion and found who really is, was, will be, whatever it is.

Angel

Comment

Let's leave it there for the time being as he is not here to defend himself but we can always continue when he's online!
                I must admit I quite like items to Cholm myself but I don't devote my life to it....just imagine what his bedroom looks like! A large duvet cover of the Cholmschild!!!!!!!!!

Comment

reincarantions, etc ...

Hello,

Thanks for the offered help sofar

=> towards Ian, please provide me with a nice scan of the Wehrpass + certainly of the Cholmshield entry ( + a little info that you have on the good Dr. )

=> Towards Rich, yes please send me good detailed scans of the CHolmshield you have there .

Are there any other persons who can provide me with good scans of a original Cholmshield document or entr'ys in the Wehrpass or Soldbuch ?

A little information for the people who are concerned about my health , im more happy every day since i have encountered my first Cholm related piece , etc ... , damn yes +> would that not be great to be a reincarnation of a Cholmvet . ( oh oh => damn now im crossing the line i assume , they wil put me in a clinic for that one )

Greetings,

ps : Ian , my Bedroom is quite normal exept for the only fact i sleep on a big Cholmshield modelled bed

Comment

Stijn, now I know why your girlfriend want a new house, keep doing well and talk quickly with a doctor, yours is the most similar to drug adiction, damm I think all have the same disease, bt with differet signs. I wait anxiously your work, it looks it will be amazing knowing your vast knowledge about Cholm and the support always shown but our members.

Cheers

Angel

Comment

Hello Stijn

I can understand and even appreciate your Cholm shield addiction. Mine is not shields but EKs, how many shields do you currently have?

Regards

Dez

Comment

postcard regarding Cholmschield

Hello,

Im also still looking for the official German postcard from the series " Kampfabzeichen des Heeres " printed by Steiniger verlag Bilderdrucke , Berlin that was issued and is showing the Cholmshield, etc ....

If any of you guys have it , please contact me +> it would fit great in the article .

Friendly greetings and thanks,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X