Polar Taufbrief schwerer Kreuzer Lützow 1942

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polar Taufbrief schwerer Kreuzer Lützow 1942

Not very rare, but I like the Polar and Aquator Taufscheine! This one arrived this weekend.

Kind regards,

Maurice
    Attached Files

Nice one my friend

AH

Comment

This is one of the more common designs seen, but they're not that common.

Here#s one i picked up a few weeks ago to the captain of the minesweeper M-205, it's big as well, about A3 size.
      Attached Files
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Wow - nice example Simon! Good score.

hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Maurice View Post
          Not very rare, but I like the Polar and Aquator Taufscheine! This one arrived this weekend.

Kind regards,

Maurice
          Strange position of the bear!

Comment

Two really nice documents. Love the M205 Simon., really unusual.

Richard

Comment

HELLO

here my contribution

Here is the diplome or the urkunde of the passage of the polar circle of U-703 by WILLI BECKER (holder of the U-boat Badge, EK.II. EK.I. U-bootfrontspange in Silver and signs by commander Bielfeld

Comment

Gents, thanks for your contributions! This is a fascinating subject.

Another example from my collection, Zerstörer Z-31, but unfortunately somebody took a marker and closed the swastika and did some other work on the third reich symbols. Perhaps it was hanging in the living room of a proud former crewmember who didn''t want the hussle around swastika's.

And one from MRS Bali, also decorative. I could not find my own scan, so this is the version as it was advertised. (working hard to get the digital files sorted!)

Kind regards,

Maurice
                Attached Files

Comment

Very nice examples Maurice, i have a promotion doc to the captain of Z-31 and the signing officer on your doc, Hermann Alberts
                  Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

DLD13, here is another example of a U-703 Urkunde. I think it came from a guestbook, not sure where the orginal is. Funny the design is almost the same as the Taufurkunde.

Maurice
                    Attached Files

Comment

81, 30' North is about as far as any KM vessel ever reached, it's pretty much up to the polar ice pack in summer

Comment

the same boot, M205 date 4/11/1944

with on detail

Comment

Gentlemen,

Thank you for showing some great documents !

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Comment

I agree, also very nice several of the same ship are shown!

Kind regards,

Maurice

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                            X