Award Document for the 25Yr service cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Award Document for the 25Yr service cross

Hi, have any of you out there, got , or even seen an original document for the award for the 25 year , in Silver, faithfull service cross?
    I have just sourced one and it looks good to me.
    It is addressed to a Fraulien Hedwig Zahn, Fursorgerin, Gesundheitsamt.
    Does that wording make sense?
    And the following excerpt:

Der Fuhrer hat Ihnen als Anerkennung fur true
    Dienste das

Silberne
    Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen

verliehen.

Ich hatte vor, den Gefolgschaftsmitgliedern die Auszeichnungen des Fuhrers auf einem besonderen Kameradschaftsabend auszuhandigen. Infolge der augenblicklichen Zeitverhaltnisse und da eine grosse Zahl der in Frage kommenden Gefolgschaftsmitgleider zum Heerresdienst eigezogen ist, lasst sich diese Absicht z. Zt. lieder nicht durchfuhren. Ich ubersende Ihnen deshalb das Ehrenzeichen anliegend mit meinen herzlichsten Gluckwunschen.

Die Verliehungsurkunde ist beigefugt.

Nach Beendigung des Abwehrkampfes werde ich die vom Fuhrer ausgezeichneten Gefolgschaftsmitgleider zu einem besonderen Kameradschaftsabend einladen.

Bochum, den november 1939

Heil Hitler!

Signature, (looks like Adolf Eichmann's )

So if anyone knows of these documents or even better, can translate this for me...that would be awesome! thanks

How much would such a document complete with a 25Yr medal in an original box, be worth??

Thanks!

Last edited by Rick Research; 09-01-2004, 10:52 PM.

Comment

WOW! Thanks Mr Research...you are indeed a mine of Information...
      So this is actually quite a rarity...is that what you are saying.. it has an embossed crest on the top of the letterhead, and the top writing is printed on with a gloss ink.The writing is as follows:
      DER OBERBURGERMEISTER
      der stadt Bochum.

So in your humble opinion, whats this document along with a cased cross, worth? just for an idea thats all.

Thanks for your help! Great stuff!
      Also have an Award document ( Un-issued)for the Russian front "Frozen meat" medal and a "Mint" example of one of these medals, am thinking of framing the two together as an unissued set of originals, what would this be worth?

Thanks again!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X