Himmler private letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Himmler private letter

Would like to show you a unique (original) private letter demonstrating Himmlers care for his SS-men.
    A man with several faces, indeed!
    Best wishes,
    Dikeman

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PHOTOMATERIAL DOCUMENTING THE HISTORY OF THE SS-WACHTRUPPEN AND SS-TOTENKOPFVERBAENDE 1933 - 1939.
    Attached Files

It's too small to read.
    Max.

Comment

And yes he liked children as well and so did Hitler (who also liked dogs) as long as they were not handicapted, Jewish, Slavic, communist or liked swing music. Your point being? Nothing new to evil men having some good qualities. If evil men had no good qualities no one would like them which would make it rather hard for them to exercise power.

Himmler is well known for involving himself into the private lives of his ss families - not always to their liking though.

Comment

Hallo Kaiser,
        If you are looking for a point, I must disappoint you: It is not there.
        Only wanted to show one of Himmlers different faces.
        Best,
        Dikeman
        Last edited by dikeman; 09-16-2012, 10:04 AM. Reason: polite beginning of the message

Comment

Originally posted by kaiserwilhelm2 View Post

Himmler is well known for involving himself into the private lives of his ss families - not always to their liking though.
          Maybe that was one of the Reasons why he created the SS Housing Area near Lake Krumme Lanke in Berlin. All of them on one Spot. The Area wasn't far from my Parents house were I grew up.

Comment

Hi Max,
            Here's a better copy.
            Best
            Dikeman
            Originally posted by dikeman View Post
            Would like to show you a unique (original) private letter demonstrating Himmlers care for his SS-men.
            A man with several faces, indeed!
            Best wishes,
            Dikeman

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PHOTOMATERIAL DOCUMENTING THE HISTORY OF THE SS-WACHTRUPPEN AND SS-TOTENKOPFVERBAENDE 1933 - 1939.
            Attached Files

Comment

WoW this is a really neat piece. Would love to have some more personal things in my collection from himmler like this...

Comment

Originally posted by dikeman View Post
                Hallo Kaiser,
                If you are looking for a point, I must disappoint you: It is not there.
                Only wanted to show one of Himmlers different faces.
                Best,
                Dikeman

Comment

Very nice piece!!

Comment

I agree with the Red Baron - nice piece, and a definite worthy addition I'd want in my collection. Himmler documents like this are hard to come by it seems these days.

Comment

Except for the love letters to his mistress, letters with ANY kind of personal content from Himmler are hard to come by. A nice find.

Comment

canceled

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X