Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 urkunde signed for Von Richthofen

Hello, my friends.
    I bought, some years ago, an urkunde for ek1 to oberleutnant Richard Liesegang, Stab/Flakregiment 105 (mot), dated 24/7/44 and signed in original by the Generalfeldmarsschald Von Richthofen.
    I have got a lot of information about Von Richthofen, but I can not find anything about Oberleutnant Liesegang.
    Could you help me, please?
    Many thanks, my best regards.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by julio65; 09-04-2012, 04:04 PM.

Nobody can help me, please?

Comment

for this small role in the war without higher awards, it is slim chance to get more informationo, unless you have his grouping !

Comment

julio 65

A very nice EKI citation.

A quick check on the 'Ordenstrager' reveals no trace of a Liesegang, so it is unlikely that he received an award above the EKI listed on your citation.

Another quick cursory search for Flak Regiment 105 also draws a blank.

Have you looked to see whether he is listed on the German Volksbund for German KIA? www.volksbund.de/graebersuche//content_suche.asp

Consequently, further than that without further citations, Soldbuch or Wehrpass or even photographs, it is difficult to research this man further.

Regards Richard.
        Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

There is a Richard Liesegang GmbH company in germany today, but if they have anything to do with your man here or not, I have no idea. Cheers, Torsten.

http://www.rl-liesegang.de/15.html

Comment

Many thanks to Tornsten, Richard and Cole Bush for your help.
            I´ve tried at Volksbund.de, negative.
            Cole Bush: I think you are right, an ek1 awarded in July/44, nine months to the war´s end, it´s possible noone more granted.
            Best regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X