Gold close combat documents help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian R View Post
    And I would agree that the first group is a nice set that has been ruined by the fake Nahkampfspange entry. It certainly does look like an add-on.
    Correction - I was referring to the SB and not the first citation group. Brain fart on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by mametz View Post
      In post 2 is that a doc for the anti partisan badge?
      Mametz
      Yes, it is, and it's a good one for sure. Many men of Jäger-Regiment 749 were awarded the APB.

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Aside from the "iffy" Gold CCC entry, these are some nice doc groups. Depending on price, they may be worth pursuing.

best
        Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

There isn't even a signature after the entry. I'm sure the last two entries are probably add-ons.
          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGCO View Post
            There isn't even a signature after the entry. I'm sure the last two entries are probably add-ons.
            Jeff
            Are we talking about the CCC book? Replies seem to be negativish when it comes to this entry, i say ''ish'' as that seems to be the comments so far, this and many books have come from a hospital were vetrans had to hand over there proof of military service for health care. The other groups including the partisan award have had a good reception, im in touch with the seller and will try to get more info if possible. I have more images of other groups if people are interested.

Comment

For the CCC in Gold entry, I wouldn't write it off completely. If this is a real entry, then the CCC days should be recorded in his Soldbuch. He'd also have the Silver and Bronze listed somewhere (though these aren't obvious from the photo's )
              If the rest of the stuff is original, then it's entirely possible that the SB (and entry) is original.

Neil

Comment

He wouldn't necessarily have gone through the bronze and silver first.

It's a tough one to call.
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Porsche View Post
                  If the rest of the stuff is original, then it's entirely possible that the SB (and entry) is original.

Neil

He would have recieved an automatic German Cross in Gold.... so he should be listed in that book as well....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X