Gold close combat documents help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold close combat documents help please

Need some help here folks, just recived some images from a mate of mine in austria, he has managed to pick up some paper work, he mentiones gold close combat cert and its in the guys soldbuch as well, i havent a clue whats going on hereas im not into paperwork, hope someone can help me with this confusion, Pete.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

heres anoth buch and this one has the krim shield document inside......
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Not listed by Dorr.

Neil

Comment

The CCC in gold also appears to be an "add-on" and I do not see a document for this. If this is the case it is really sad as this is a nice grouping.

Comment

Originally posted by PzV View Post
                    The CCC in gold also appears to be an "add-on" and I do not see a document for this. If this is the case it is really sad as this is a nice grouping.
                    That would be sad indeed As i mentioned, i have no idea about such paperwork, mention close cobat in gold and Anyway the photos sent do seem to be a jumble and confusing to say the least, i belive my buddy has managed to get hold of quite a few soldbuchs and he wishes to sell them on, before i put them on my website i thought it prudent to ask members here there thoughts. Pete.
                    p.s. perhaps there is not combat clasp document, just the mention in the book.
                    p.p.s The Krim shield lot seems honest enough and one i might go for.

Comment

Originally posted by Porsche View Post
                      Not listed by Dorr.

Neil
                      Looked for Kutrowatz or something close to that, but looking at the documents there seem to be other names on the awards???
                      What's the name I should be looking for?
                      Are all the awards to the same man?

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Porsche View Post
                        Looked for Kutrowatz or something close to that, but looking at the documents there seem to be other names on the awards???
                        What's the name I should be looking for?
                        Are all the awards to the same man?

Neil
                        hI neil, from looking more at the pics provided to me, it looks like 3 fellas are represented, i belive the CCC one is named St.Gefr. Kutrowatz, thats the name on the facing page of the book with the CCC penned in. Out of interest is there a list of Gold CCC winners??

Comment

In post 2 is that a doc for the anti partisan badge?
                          Mametz

Comment

The second group is, indeed, very nice. Jg. Rgt. 749 was fighting in the Balkans at the time and was engaged in anti-partisan activity.

And I would agree that the first group is a nice set that has been ruined by the fake Nahkampfspange entry. It certainly does look like an add-on.
                            Last edited by Brian R; 08-25-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragnet View Post
                              Out of interest is there a list of Gold CCC winners??
                              Hi, yes, I have a copy of the Manfred Dorr book 'Die Trager der Nahkampfspange in Gold'. There are 633 holders listed, but he says that there may be more (he finds about 2 a year). Kutrowatz isn't one of those listed, Maybe he's one of the missing holders?

Cheers,

Neil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X