griffinmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

envelope plus letters: Polizei-Begl.Btl.Steiermark ( Himmler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

envelope plus letters: Polizei-Begl.Btl.Steiermark ( Himmler)

Hi I would appreciate your comments about a Feldpost letter & envelope I can buy.

The feldpost number is 35360 which is linked to "Polizei-Begl.Btl.Steiermark" which is Himmlers personel battaillon. The letter came from Ludwig Pemsel

Is this is an a letter worthed to keep and what would be the value ??
    Does anybody know this Ludwig Pemsel ??
    Attached Files

I found some information on a "Ludwig Pemsel" and I think it is your guy but I am not sure:

Georg Ludwig Pemsel born 31.1.1913 in Fittenheim / Mainfranken. Sice April 1938 he was in the administration of the personal staff of Himmler. I found him in the rank of an SS-Hauptsturmführer.
    SS number 172 002.

In the Nurember Midical Trial 1946/47 he gave an affidavit in favour of a man.

Gerdan

Comment

Thanks so far.
      Any other info ????
      What would be the value ??

Comment

I found this post by doing research about my grandfather. The letter is authentic as I recognize his handwriting. It is a personal letter from Ludwig to his wife Theodora, or short Dorit, who was living in Ansbach, Mittelfranken, Germany at the time, with their children. Ludwig was a personal assistant to Himmler and responsible for Himmler's private train. I speak and read German but there is not much to see in these pics. There is no "value" to this letter other than a historical one for the family.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X