Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DKiG documents

Hello everybody.
    I recently picked these documents up on a visit to Germany.
    So I thought to post them up here.
    I really like these documents, and hope for your approval of them too.
    all opinions are very welcome.

regards John
    Attached Files

The larger formal document.

r John
    Attached Files

Comment

Great pair of documents you have there John
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thank you Simon.
        I received a fair bit of info on the recipient with the documents and a post war copy photo of him too, as you can see in the first photo of the thread.

r John

Comment

John,

i don't have question on the preliminary document,
          but regarding his formal document, i would like to need
          some big fotos of the seal, the Keitel signature, the red
          letters. thanks

cole

Comment

Hi Cole, I will post them up later, when I get time.
            Off to work.

r John

Comment

but i have to say, looks no problem, just i want to confirm.
              keitel signature in 1942 is a bit different from those in 1941, 1943.

Comment

Sorry, but the DKiG BU is fake.

Comment

John,

"DDD777" is one of the top document expertise!!
                  Please check again!

cole
                  Last edited by Cole Bush; 07-25-2012, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Sorry but trust is not good enough. I can see two points of discussion, the stamp. ie. When did this style go out of use and the signature, Keitel's sig varies but by how much? This one is more 'loopy' than most and the t differs from most though not all examples.
                    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Hallo Simon,

yes you are right, but i'm tired to teach the fakemakers on the forums.
                      This must be enought for the moment (all the rest by PM and e mail):

The seal, the signature and the clerk are parody, i'm not sure from those scans about the blank, but looks like original (need much bigger scans).

BR
                      DDD

Comment

Please talk by PMs. or it is dangerous for us.

Comment

Originally posted by DDD777 View Post
                          Sorry, but the DKiG BU is fake.
                          I totally agree. Formal Award Doc is 100% fake. I agree completely with DDD777. On this "latest-Generation-Fakes", they are still different Points to clearly definite it is fake or not. Teaching the Fakemakers to be better makes no Sense. Everybody has to compare with doubtless Award. Side by Side, everybody can find some obvious Defferences, some of them are harder to see... The most important Rule is to compare with an other FROM THE SAME TIME.
                          The last Generation Fakes are dangerous, next ones will be better !! Experience and comparison with long privately purchased Award Documents would avoid some too fast "Wow amazing" Comments.

Comment

To explain or not to explain. It's a double edged sword, once you gain knowledge, do you keep it to yourself or share it and wasn't it through others sharing their knowledge or items that knowledge was gained in the first place?

If we really didn't want to help the fakers then we might as well close down the discussion forums and never print another book.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
                              To explain or not to explain. It's a double edged sword, once you gain knowledge, do you keep it to yourself or share it and wasn't it through others sharing their knowledge or items that knowledge was gained in the first place?

If we really didn't want to help the fakers then we might as well close down the discussion forums and never print another book.
                              Sad, but true...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X