Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaflet of TR 'Feldpost zulassungsmarke'

Hello

Don't know if this is the right place to ask. Due cleaning out closets, I found this leaflet of german TR Feldpost stamps. I know it's original but wonder if it has any collectors-value at all?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jan
    Attached Files
    'Arzt und Soldat'

Attached Files
    'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

anyone who can help?
      'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

It's a good umbroken sheet. This particular version is the rouletted version (as opposed to perforated holes for separating the stamps).
        Having the entire sheet intact (umbroken) is a good thing. There is some wear on the sides- particularly the corners- and of course that stain at the bottom- which will detract from the value.
        I would check with a stamp dealer specializing in German stamps, in your region of the world.
        It's not going to be a huge value, but may be attractive to a collector who specializing in position identifiers (nailing down a position in the sheet for each stamp based on microscopic engraving wear and plate flaws).

Gotta run to work now (west coast of the USA).

Comment

Originally posted by randy@treadways View Post
          It's a good umbroken sheet. This particular version is the rouletted version (as opposed to perforated holes for separating the stamps).
          Having the entire sheet intact (umbroken) is a good thing. There is some wear on the sides- particularly the corners- and of course that stain at the bottom- which will detract from the value.
          I would check with a stamp dealer specializing in German stamps, in your region of the world.
          It's not going to be a huge value, but may be attractive to a collector who specializing in position identifiers (nailing down a position in the sheet for each stamp based on microscopic engraving wear and plate flaws).

Gotta run to work now (west coast of the USA).
          Thanks giving your opinion, it's appriciated!

I'll try to contact a local stamp-collector and see what he can add.

Regards
          Jan
          'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X