Document Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Document Question

I am thinking of bidding on a document that is signed by the 6 Armee general and issued to a man in the Pz.Jg.Abt.605 on 9 Juni 1940. Sorry I don't have a picture as the site does not allow copying. Would appreciate any assistance I can get. Thanks, Jim

Jim

Without seeing the document it will be difficult for anyone to weigh in other than perhaps giving info. on the unit.

Is it possible to direct us to the site.

Regards

Jeremy

Comment

What kind of document? An EK document? It looks like Pz.Jg.Abt.605 fought with Sixth Army during the campaign into Belgium and France. Does the signature look like Reichenau?

Comment

Document

Originally posted by Brian R View Post
        What kind of document? An EK document? It looks like Pz.Jg.Abt.605 fought with Sixth Army during the campaign into Belgium and France. Does the signature look like Reichenau?

Yes, it does look like his signature. It is an EKI spange document. Jim

Comment

Without an image it is impossible for people to give opinions. This is Reichenau's stamped signature...

Comment

Document

I cheated and did a screen shot. Here is the document in question.
            Attached Files

Comment

Based on what I see the document looks fine.

Jeremy

Comment

I agree. It's fine (with stamped signature).

Comment

Nice. Good luck!

Hank
                  Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                  ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Doc

Thanks everyone, will see what happens. I know these are rare and I haven't seen one for sale before, what would be a fair price? Jim

Comment

Originally posted by CMSgt View Post
                      Thanks everyone, will see what happens. I know these are rare and I haven't seen one for sale before, what would be a fair price? Jim
                      Jim,

Whatever you are prepaired to pay for it or what ever they are prepared to sell it for or maybe in the middle? Fair does not come into business!

If there is an asking price and you want to barter then be cheeky, you have nothing to loose, so what is the value of an A5 piece of paper?

Good luck barter hard!

Jock

Comment

Price

Originally posted by Jock Auld View Post
                        Jim,

Whatever you are prepaired to pay for it or what ever they are prepared to sell it for or maybe in the middle? Fair does not come into business!

If there is an asking price and you want to barter then be cheeky, you have nothing to loose, so what is the value of an A5 piece of paper?

Good luck barter hard!

Jock
                        They haven't posted a starting price yet, just pictures. Jim

Comment

They haven't posted a starting price yet, just pictures. Jim
                          Jim,

If it is an auction then it will find its own level, so just good luck, hopefuly there may not be much interest if it is a general auction!

Try to keep it real for yourself set a sensible limit, you must have an idea about how much you would be happy to pay for it, try not to excede that.

Jock

Comment

Auction

It is Andreas Thies auction, so I don't know if it is part of a group or single. Once he opens the catalog will find out but I do plan on bidding. Jim

Comment

It is Andreas Thies auction, so I don't know if it is part of a group or single. Once he opens the catalog will find out but I do plan on bidding. Jim
                              Never heard of him but good luck with it!

Jock

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X