SS Signature help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Signature help

Hi fellas, I'm not convinced at all with this signature and one of the things is that I just can't recognize it either so maybe some of the experts can give me a hand here or confirm my thoughts. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
    Fab.-

Please show us the whole document.

Why do you expect to be able to recognise a lowly untersturmführer?
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Hi Simon and thank you for your reply. Yours is a very good question since I actually misread/misunderstood the rank and was thinking higher than what it really was! Guess that explains why I wouldn't recognized it...

Here is the full doc, not an EK one but never got a winter medal one so I was looking for something not too common for it like a signature, unit, etc.

Fab.-

EDIT: By the way, I'm not sure about the unit itself for the year, maybe handed much later in the war?

Comment

Sorry i don't like the look of it one bit. I take it the swastika has simply been edited out in the scan but the typeface used on this style is all wrong, the sig is hesitant and jerky but i'd like to hear what DR collectors think.

that date by the way reflects when the award was anounced in orders for the unit. The actual award document could have been typed up much later.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Not original IMO

Comment

wrong unit title for date on the document

instant fake

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X